Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Priorities....

I was listening to a sermon the other day, and the passage it was based on really stopped and made me think.

It was on Matthew 10: 32-33 - Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.

I was just praying recently that people I come in contact will know that I am a Christian. That they will see Christ in me :) I guess this requires effort on my part as well...by being intentional and mindful when I do activities and tasks, speak, think, use my spare time, choose what I should prioritize in life, how I function at work, and how I relate to others.

Recently I've also asked God to continue to challenge me to go further, higher, and deeper than I've ever gone before. What a crazy request. But it's worth the risk when it's with God isn't it?

I've also asked God to keep me on the right path, and I think I feel like he's confirmed to me that I am doing well, and to continue to be faithful to what He has given me to do.

To end this particular blog..

Christ says to me.....Joshua! pay attention and remember that......

You are the salt of the earth. You are the light of the world. (Matt 5: 13-16)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home