Monday, October 22, 2007

Wisdom...

There is this church in the heart of the financial district downtown. It seems out of place actually in a busy downtown core. Yet when you go inside, it's actually a sanctuary, and a place of peace.

I went there today at lunch time to pray and seek God. There was something that I was thinking hard about that I wanted to process through. It was actually helpful that I got to talk to some of my friends over MSN during work for some advice and counsel, and they just gave some good counsel and wisdom.

They asked me, so what do you think God wants you to do?? What a direct question, it kinda makes you think a bit...But I was prepared actually, I had already prayed about this and talked to other people about this before. The combination of everything helped affirmed to me what I should do.

I guess in the book of James when he writes about how God gives wisdom generously, it really is true. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home