Monday, April 09, 2007

Hold Nothing Back...

I don't want anything to hold me back from my full potential in Christ. I want to live the abundant life, full of purpose and new challenges as He leads me forward.

As I examine myself, I ask God, is there anything that is holding me back? I realized that there are a few things that I need to deal with. I need to trust Him, and let go of my anxieties and fears, and commit my career to Him.

I also need to commit the strong desire for marriage that I have. Though I am currently single and nothing is in the horizon, the Lord always reminds me to learn to wait for His timing to bring a great and wonderful girl into my life.

So Lord, I hold nothing back. I take my cross and follow you. Use me for your glory. Bless me, so that I may be a blessing to others, and increase my territority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home