Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Special songs to Father God...

Forever - Marty Sampson

I'll worship at Your throne
Whisper my own love song
With all my heart I sing
For You my Dad and King
I'll live for all my days
To put a smile on Your face
And when we finally meet
It'll be for eternity

And oh how wide You open up Your arms
When I need Your love
And how far You would come
If ever I was lost
And You said that all You feel for me
Is undying love
That You showed me through the cross

I'll worship You my God
I'll worship You my God
I love You, I love You
Forever I will sing
Forever I will be with You, be with You


Deeper - Marty Sampson

Light to men
Love of God
Healing for the wounded heart
Like a child quiet my soul
Hear Your voice surround me Lord
Jesus, hold me into Your heart
Into Your heart
Lord my soul delights
And I know You hear my prayer
Take me deeper Lord
Glorious Son to You I shall bow
Bow my knee, bow my will
Cherished by the strong and the weak
Humble hearts shall hear You speak
And by Your love Lord You opened my heart
Now Your light will shine always
By Your Word Lord Your promise secure
And my soul will live always
Take me deeper Lord

Above all else - Vicky Beeching

Jesus, my passion in life is to know You
May all other goals bow down toThis journey of loving You more
Jesus, You've showered Your goodness on meGiven Your gifts so freely
But there's one thing I'm longing forHear my heart's cry
And my prayer for this life
Above all elseAbove all else
Above all else
Give me Yourself
Savior, the more that I see Your beauty
The more that I glimpse Your gloryMy heart is captured by You
Jesus, You are my greatest treasure
Nothing this world can offerCould ever compare to You
So, hear my heart's cryAnd my prayer for this life

Captivated - Vicky Beeching

Your laughter it echoes like a joyous thunder
Your whisper it warms me like a summer breeze
Your anger is fiercer than the sun in its splendourYou're close and yet full of mystery
Ever since the day that I saw Your face
Try as I may, I cannot look away, I cannot look away...
Captivated by YouI am captivated by You
May my life be one unbroken gaze Fixed upon the beauty of Your face
Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my gazeI become more like You and my heart is changed
Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my view
Transform me into the likeness of YouThis is what I ask, for all my daysThat I may, never look away, never look away...No other could ever be as beautifulNo other could ever steal my heart awayI just can't look away...

Love Song For a Savior - Jars of Clay

In open fields of wild flowers
She breathes the air and flies away
She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses
In no simple language
Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all
He's more than the laughter
Or the stars in the heavens
As close as a heartbeat
Or a song on her lips
Someday she'll trust him
And learn how to see him
Someday he'll call her
And she will come running
Fall in his arms, the tears will fall down
And she'll pray
I want to fall in love with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home