Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Constant.....

On the weekend I turned on the television and saw a clip of Saddam Hussein about to be hanged. And these words just came out of my mouth...."You are constant."

The world is constantly on the move, it is always changing. My experiences are changing. People and things that we count on fail. I always fail myself and other people.

But you are constant. You are constant in your love, faithfulness, encouragement, discipline and most of all your Word is reliable and produces fruit.

Though you love to bless your children abundantly, I am so thank you that your love for me is not a pampering love, it is rather a perfecting love, and though I benefit from it, it's not meant to benefit just me, but be a blessing to others.

Hebrews 13: 8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home