Monday, January 01, 2007

A new year!...

Just want to thank the Lord for a wonderful holiday season with family, friends and the Lord. I've had a wonderful restful holiday, and now I'm ready to begin the new year with fresh strength, determination and passion.

I just want to thank the Lord for pouring out his wonderful blessings and favour on my life in 2006. When I reflect on all the blessings that I've received, I am in awe of you!

This season I've really tried to keep my focus on Jesus Christ the reason for the holidays, and I can really really say that he is..

Isaiah 9:6

...And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Luke

Luke 2: 14

Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.

As I begin this new year, I have set some broad goals to achieve for 2007 that will challenge me and grow me in many ways.

I pray that you will indeed increase my influence for you and bless me more abundantly in order to be a blessing to others. Increase my passion and vision for the new year.

I have more to write but it's going to take time. I think it's just going to be a step by step process for me..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home