Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Confusion in my head.....

I feel like a robot sometimes. Day in and day out I just do the same things. I work, sleep, socialize and then I do it all again......until I die!

I think I'm searching for renewal in my life right now. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places or thinking too hard. Perhaps I'm wanting the wrong things and pursuing them. I find myself complaining.

I'm a little confused about the purpose of my life and where I am going, and questioning how I spend my time and resources.

I find myself impatient. I find myself lacking joy. I find myself lacking thanksgiving and contentment. I find myself lacking vision and purpose.

I find myself asking why I do what I do in life. I find myself asking, "what do I want?"

Again....there is always a spiritual answer to these questions. Again I find myself on my knees and looking to Him for clarity, wisdom, direction and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home