Friday, September 08, 2006

Thoughts about the past....

It's been more than a year since my last relationship. Some people ask me "So how's your love life?" and I reply by telling them "I don't have one." I've just recently reflected on that last relationship and I still feel that we could have been good together. When two people come together, there has to be adjustments and flexibility. We are two different people, but I think we have the same values. The difference was that we approached these values differently. I still think it could work, and I could have learned a lot from her. I guess I just really liked her character. I really appreciated that part of her..................well................

..........God has been teaching to wait and be content in Him and in His timing. God has been teaching me a lot this year to really use my singleness for Him. I feel I have a lot to learn, and maybe it's just better if I learn while I'm single. I'm serving Him with all of my heart, and spending so much time with the Lord. I'm so open to His leading, and perhaps next year there will be new challenges and opportunities for growth and service. One of the things I have to wait for, is for that special girl. Perhaps she is already in my life, or maybe she's not and I haven't met her yet.....I dunno!....but that's okay! Only He knows! And I have great faith in His timing and all things will be made beautiful by Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home