Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lord renew my attitude...I dream of Africa...

After my little struggle the other day, I began to pray that God will change my attitude. He totally changed my attitude. I remember just reading God's word the other day, and I remember being convicted at how selfish I was. God just rebuked me, that I was just thinking about myself, "me me me." I realized that I needed to focus my energy, time and thoughts on His priorities. Indeed He has given me His priorities to focus on: Justice, International business, worship, young adults, cell group, reconciliation, evangelism, friendship, family, work, leadership, prayer and His word. I guess I can't really go into specifics, but once I changed the way I thought about things, I had the greatest peace ever! I realized that there are many things I cannot control. I am actually waiting for a lot of things to come into my life, things that I have always wanted to have and to achieve. I'm pursuing these things, but at the same time not being anxious and waiting and letting these things go into His hands. Not that I'm being passive, but I realize that I just need to pray and wait for God to open the doors for me. So I'm devoting a lot of time and energy on His priorities. I have peace...

I also dream of visiting Africa....I hope maybe next year or the year after. I would like to especially visit the orphans and minister to them......I dream of Africa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home