Sunday, September 24, 2006

Stepping out in faith...

I feel that God is challenging me to step out in faith and take a scary journey with Him. Things aren't completely confirmed yet, but I can see that He's leading me on an unknown journey which will build me up and expand my vision and experience. When I think about it, I'm so fearful and I want to not do it and just stay comfortable where I am. But God says "no." So in obedience and great fear I walk out in faith, excited, knowing that He will meet all my needs, grow me and challenge in ways I can never imagine. I will speak more about this in the near future as things become more clear...

Right I feel like I just need to focus on a few things: to spend more time with God personally, to give all I can to relationships, and to give all I can to ministry.

And Lord, you are incredible, I can see that you are using me in many ways, thank you Lord! The other day I spent a few hours with one of my best friends, just talking and sharing from the heart and encouraging each other. That was a God moment for us! I look forward to cell group where I can serve Him...

-Amen-

1 Comments:

At 4:45 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

"When I think about it, I'm so fearful and I want to not do it and just stay comfortable where I am. But God says "no." So in obedience and great fear I walk out in faith, excited, knowing that He will meet all my needs, grow me and challenge in ways I can never imagine.

Bro - I've been praying for you. So are you going to WALK OUT IN FAITH or not?

<><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home