Monday, October 23, 2006

I've been praying for you!

I thought that I would write a little note to my greatest blog fan in the world, Ryan! hahaha!

It's amazing how God has blessed our friendship. I remember just meeting you in Kyrios, then we just starting chilling more and more, and all these years God has sustained and grown our friendship to a much more deeper and meaningful one.

I want to just let you know that I pray for you a lot, and you are very much in my thoughts. I am always here for you bud!!

At this point in your life, you are at a critical stage. It's hard bud!

I want you to take your time and think clearly about this and what you want for your future. No matter what decision you make, I will support you 100%.

I was reading this passage today, I really like it! Ryan, will you let Him be your shepherd?

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


-Joshy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home