Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just feel like writing.....

Ryan and I were out for dessert last night, and we were just chatting about different things, catching up, talking about silly things again, like we always do.

We came to a topic that we were both really emotional about (...precious memories, a special place in my heart).....I dunno...it's best that I don't write anymore about this topic at this time..

Anyway....

God is so kind, gracious, and gentle, He knows everything and is ready to hear us when we pour out our hearts to Him. That's what I love about God, that's what I love about reading the Psalms. I'm reading the Psalms again, and it means a lot to me when I read it.

I feel like King David a little. He's always talking to God, always pouring out himself to God, always praising God, always giving thanks!

Father, you know everything...intimacy with You is precious and to be treasured..

To my blog fans...read Psalm 119...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home