Friday, February 09, 2007

No expectations..

Yesterday night, I just was totally honest with God. I told Him everything that I was feeling, especially my frustration with myself, and the anger that I feel. I communicated my doubts, and how I questioned His integrity and intentions for me.

After letting everything go, I just have no expectations of God right now. I'm just totally open and waiting on You now..... Lord, I'm just desperate for You to speak into my life......

Lord you show me who You are again. Lord You renew me again.... and tell me what I should believe about You....

2 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh - Mr.Joshiwa Leung. I should really take my own advice. Have some faith and trust. We'll have a great time monday!!! WHOOO HOOO!

<><

 
At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

You got some balls of Steel mr joshiwa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home