Thursday, April 12, 2007

To change my world...

I want to change my world! It's such a broken world. It's such a dark world. The light of Christ needs to shine everywhere.

I was thinking about my life again, and whether or not I am truly living for God, whether or not I'm making a difference.

I've been reflecting and I've to a conclusion, and I want to share my thoughts with you.
The question I ask myself...Can i really make an impact for you?
The Lord says "yes!!"

Knowing God

Psalms 37: 4-6 - Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday.

Wow what a verse. It's saying as we get to know God, we will have desires that our in line with God's will and then He's going to give us those desires. wow! that's awesome. Let's keep dreaming for God!

I need to keep knowing the Lord and his heart. I really do want to know him deeper, wider and higher. I want to know the power of his resurrection, and to become like him in his death.

I wanna take up my cross and follow the Lord. I wanna know your heart. "Open up my eyes to see what is unseen, show me how to love like you have loved me. Break my heart for what breaks yours. Everything I am for your kingdom's cause, as I walk from earth into eternity." - Brooke Fraser from her song "Hosanna"

Faithfulness

The importance of being faithfulness to produce fruit with everything that He has given us: position, talents, time, energy, mind,wealth, etc. Matt 24: 45-51 & Luke 12: 41-48

Character and good deeds

We're called to be the light of the world. It's so important to do good deeds and to have good godly character.

Matthew 5:16 - good works!

Philippians 2: 12 - 17 - We will shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life :)

Take up the cross

People realize that life is short. Some people live life to make lots of many or to do "wild" things, or to have as much fun.

Life is too short to make those things a priority. Live for Christ! Christ in me and selfish desires dead!


Yes I'm totally into changing my world for God.

Lord expand my terriority and my influence for you. Bless me so that I can be a blessing to others.

Let me be faithful to You! Break my heart for what breaks yours.

-Amen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home