Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A greater desire - Part 2

I have to admit that after I had the conversation with that person the other day, in which God spoke to me and said "no" and/or the "wrong time" I was personally very hurt. I am not angry or anything, I'm just kinda broken inside right now that's all.

It hurt me a lot to the point that I've been struggling these past couple of days in my heart. I've been praying a lot during the day, trying to remember to "seek the kingdom of God" trying to handle it in a Godly manner.

Anyway...His strength is sufficient, and I have to believe it. The reason I am facing this is because it's the best way God humbles me, and it makes my heart tender towards God.

I'm doing my best to do the Lord's will. The best that I can and the best that I know how.

When I get home I'm going to go on my knees and pray.......God have mercy.

-Amen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home