Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Guiding Light & In his time...

I've been thinking about my career recently. I think I've been a little passive about my career. Maybe because I like the comfort and the stability. But I feel like God is challenging me to just start aiming higher with my career. So I think in the next couple of months, I will be looking for new job opportunities. Marketplace ministry is a ministry that i will always want to stay in though. So God, I trust you, as I step out in faith...you lead...you be my guiding light...

In his time...

There has been something I have been praying about for a long time. It's been a personal prayer, a personal request to God. I don't know if he is answering that prayer, but I'm going to have to wait to see if God will let happen. Last week God just said to me, "in my time...in my time.." ..."be patient."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home