Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas thoughts....

During Christmas, we get into the festive spirit and there is nothing wrong with that. So often we get consumed with getting gifts for people and even getting gifts for ourselves.

I asked myself...What is the greatest gift of all? Jesus Christ! yay! I want Jesus Christ this Christmas. What does that really mean? I just want to appreciate Christ, just experience that relationship in a much more meaningful and deeper way.....experience that grace...experience the joy of knowing Christ....the joy of serving...the joy of being changed by Christ.... I want to be able say Christ is enough :)

That's my goal this December 2008 :)

Isaiah 9: 6 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

any new updates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home