Saturday, February 25, 2006

Matters and Attitudes of the heart....

Just came back from a B/S...it was very enriching and good for the soul. So I'm just going to write this blog in the form of a prayer, instead of words..

Lord, changed my heart. Though sometimes I am disappointed in You, Lord heal my heart, and heal my disappointed. Pour over me, Your hope and joy. Help to apply these truths in my life..

Lord help to me to listen, and turn to you for you will heal me when I do that, according to:
Matthew 13: 15 - For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.

Help me to...ask..and wait for your timing to receive...
Luke 11: 9 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Help me not to worry but be like..

Mark 4: 18-19 - Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

Help me to bring all my cares to you...

Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Grant me a heart that is submissive to you..so that I can bear fruit just like what it says in:

Matthew 13:23 - But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.

-Amen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home