Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Into a time of green pastures....

Wow!.. it's the new year now! a year ago, I was in a time of depression and great sadness over something that I've lost. It took me a year to come to a place, where I can finally say "I'm happy now." I can only say that you have been sooo good to me, you have taught me soo much, you have grown me sooo much, and I think I'm on the right path. You have given me a number of goals to pursue that would change me to be more Christ-like, and I can see my character changing season by season. It's soo good to see that you are alive in me!

I've reflected upon my singleness. Many times I've thought that it was a burden, and yet many times it was joyful. You are leading me forward, and giving me wisdom, as I seek you and pray about every step.


To my best bud in New Bedford...I just read your blog! I know it's hard and challenging in New Bedford...and you have questioned yourself as to "Why I am doing here?" I'm encouraged by what you said..

"Adventure eh? I consider it a blessing being down here. To be able to experience the beauty of being at sea and to experience all the wonderful creatures below. It has indeed been very Challenging, yet a very rewarding journey so far. Although I may still miss friends and family a whole lot, and struggle intensely with harsh and severe circumstances at times, there's still plenty of thankfulness and gratitude in this heart. My encouragement at times comes from knowing He'll never leave me and He's still always with me no matter how far out the waves and winds may take me. Jesus once said "... And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." ....

So keep it up bud!

-Joshy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home