Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I saw the passion in your eyes...

Today I went to the Walk in the word b/s...it was really cool and amazing....really encouraged to keep praising Him, and to keep trusting Him in all things. When I was singing to God during the Worship time, I realized this is the place where I want to be!, Looking to Him, singing to Him, my eyes at Him! Really love hearing God's word! love it!

There are really two cool things that gave me a lot of joy!

1. When I first signed up to the gym, the guy who gave me a fitness evaluation was there tonight! That's so amazing. i don't know why it made me happy to see him, it just simply gave me a lot of joy.

2. I was sharing with one of the volunteers, and we started to open up to each other. We both have similar experiences, and we ended up sharing our struggles with each other, then we prayed together. When he was sharing, I saw the fire and passion in his eyes when he was talking about God. Wow! amazing... it was just really inspiring.

-Joshy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home