Sunday, October 23, 2005

A new shift...

I just came back from a retreat on the weekend. It was really encouraging and uplifting. I was reminded of a few things...And remember one thing..Attitudes are patterns of thinking formed over time...get that right..and it's all good, because once your recognize it, you can change the way you think and therefore change your attitudes.

God spoke to me about 3 things...

1. He takes great delight in me! He thinks about me all the time. He sings over me. He rejoices over me. Knowing that just changes everything, and keeps my heart at rest about the future about things ahead, about the things I long for and desire.

2. Don't give up! Don't give up doing God's work, living for Him, don't give up hope, don't give up! Don't give up doing good deeds, don't give up praying for others, don't give up believing that others can come to know Him, don't give up! Why....because God says that we shouldn't give up doing good, for at the appointed time we will reap! We may not always see the results in our lifetime, but God is working, and we may see them in heaven. See all the people we have touched, see the results of our ministries and actions, and choices we have made.

3. Just go back to God every time! Let's don't stop coming back to Him for advice, comfort, grace, wisdom, and love. Let's continue pouring out our hearts to God about different things, and know that God is listening and God cares, and He will speak to us about these things, and He will be with us, and guide us. He loves it when we pour out our hearts to Him! He loves it!

-Joshy signing off-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home