Saturday, October 29, 2005

Come to me like the rain...Rise up in me.....

Thank You God for yesterday...You allowed Deepwaters to be a channel of life-change, to be a channel of your prescence and your reality which flowed through us to the crowd. I hope we can do more of these things, worship is our passion, lifting high the name of Jesus, is our passion, and will always be our passion. Last night, I kept praying this praying, asking God to come to us like the rain, and Rise up in us Jesus.

God spoke to me this morning about her, and He told me to just love her as a friend, and a sister, and to put aside the "romantic" feelings, and the pain. Jesus loved us when we didn't even love Him in return. So I just felt that was what God was telling me to do this morning.

So to end this off..

Lord..

Come to me like the rain, Rise up in me..Jesus!..Rise up in me passion, boldness, faithfulness, wisdom, love, faith, hope, holiness. Make all things old, into new. Bring freshness, and newness into my life.

Bring passion to reach the lost, and to pray for them, to speak boldly for you, so send us out.

And so I sing this song...words by James MacDonald...

Downpour

here where self and sin and sadness have displaced the oil of gladness
here in barren desert madness weary and dry cannot run or walk i'm crawling but through shame i hear You calling clouds of mercy, raindrops falling downpour, i need a downpour

come, come like the rain wash every stain, fall upon me, Jesus river of God, flooding with joy rise up in me, Jesus

into my hearts desolation flows the water of salvation fill this lowly wasteland with the shower from above only You can quench my thirsting fill until my heart is bursting Jesus, ever be the first thing downpour, i need a downpour

come, come like the rain wash every stain, fall upon me, Jesus river of God, flooding with joy rise up in me, Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home