Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This I have vowed...and prayer...

Today I went to a walk in the word bible study at harvest markham. I really felt God presence in that room. It was really real. It was really special to be with God's people and worship with them, and to be with a people who just love God's word. And that's such an awesome place to be in.

I felt God speak to me about something during the worship time. I felt him telling me to give Him the best years of my life. And those years are my singleness. So I made a promise to God that I would give Him my singleness and to live for Him as much as I can in my singleness. I made a promise that I would remain single until He tells me when the right time to date again.
I felt like He was telling me the next person you date will be the person you will marry.

God I really want to change and be a Godly man. So change me God.

I just fel like you were also telling me yesterday that it is very important to pray. My community needs so much prayer! There is so much death and suffering, all around. I need to pray, God help me to pray.

Love you Jesus!...

-Joshy signing out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home