Monday, January 09, 2006

There must be more...

There has to be more than this...

Godliness with contentment is great gain. That is so important. I must always never be satisfied with where I am in my Christian walk, in my church, cell group, and world. I must always be longing and pursuing more of God in every sphere.

So I feel a dissatisfaction with my church, cell group. I'm not trying to point fingers or judge others or blame others, but I want more! I feel bored and feel like church is dry and not passionate.

Lord renew the vision, conviction in my heart of where my place is in every sphere, and how I can help others, and put more of God in their lives. Give me passion, wisdom and conviction.

But I also realize that it's time to visit other churches and to see new believers, and to network with them. So lead me Lord...

In this new year, lead me forward to grow in character, mission, purpose, vision, experience, knowledge, wisdom, leadership, influence, responsibility, love, compassion, and my relationship with Jesus Christ.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Blogger Uncle DelRoy said...

There should be more, but there won't be until you bring it to the table. Quit yer belly-acheing and start a snake handling small group. That's true faith in action!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home