Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Look at me!...Come to Me...I have things to tell You!

I constantly think about her every day, man! I love her so much!.. It hurts a lot. I'm unsure about my career and the future, and ministry about how to relate to her, when I'll get over her. And I do dwell upon these things, and allow it to burden me. Then God says to "Look at me!...Come to Me...I have things to tell You!" and that's what I've been learning to just come to Him. He's the source, he's everything. And I've also been learning about obedience, I've asked God some questions, and I feel that He wants me to do certain things that I'm uncomfortable with, but out of obedience I should do it and trust God with the results. I've often asked God to speak to me, and that I want to hear His voice. God's been challenging me by asking me "Do you really?...and How bad do you want to hear my voice?" because sometimes God asked us to do things we don't want to do, or things that we are afraid or relunctant to do, and He challenged me not to be pick and choose what I want to obey, but accept everything, and then blessing will come to me.

There is purpose in everything - in trial, in pain, in confusion, suffering, daily living, and relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home