Monday, January 16, 2006

Your Truth is all over me...

I am reminded always always always to have your Truth in every area of my life. To let it rule, meditate, have its authority in every area of my life. To really build my life upon your Truth. When I hear your word, to always think about it, and how it relates to my life, and how I can apply it, and obey it.

You are also reminding me to always be consistent daily. And I what I mean by that, is that I am a Christian at all times, in all places, in all situations, on Sundays, on Mondays, every single day!

You are also reminding me to have integrity and no hypocrisy in my life. To always speak the Truth.

This year I'm going to study Proverbs because I feel like I need wisdom from God's word. I really need to have wisdom to make God honoring choices in every situation. And in James, you said that you give wisdom generously.

-Glory to God in the Highest-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home