Monday, February 20, 2006

The Father's love....

Father God says to His children.....

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
-Zephaniah 3:17 -

A response song from his child.....

I'll worship at Your throne, whisper my own love song
With all my heart I'll sing, for You my Dad and King
I'll live for all my days, to put a smile on Your face
And when we finally meet, it'll be for eternity

How wide You open wide Your arms
When I need Your love
And how far You would come
If ever I was lost, and You said that all
You feel for me, is undying love,
That you showed me through the cross

I'll worship You my God, I'll worship You my God
I love You, I love You, forever I will sing, forever I will
be with You, be with You...
-Marty Sampson-

-Joshy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home