Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Journey thru Proverbs

I've been reading the book of Proverbs. It's so meaningful to me, really teaches me how to live, how to think, and how to look at things better. I've just started it recently, and I'm learning how important "wisdom" is. It's like a treasure, something to search for and obtain. There's a lot of information in there, so I'm trying to take it in little by little, applying it day by day. Proverbs 3: 1-6 "My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." What straightforward wisdom, how clear can it be!! I've reflected upon these truths, and interpreted it into my own language. - Treasure God's word by remembering it, and applying it into your life, and it will bring me long life. - May God's love be in my life, towards Him and others, and may I be a trustworthy, faithful, dependable person, then favor will come to me from God and man. - Don't worry about anything, trust in Him, do what He wants me to do and trusts that God will take care of the outcome. Maintain, strengthen, walk with the Lord every day, in relationship and obedience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home