Tuesday, July 12, 2005

http://www.annegrahamlotz.com

Your voice and tears....

Please check the link above...

It's the website of an author I respect and appreciate. I've been reading a book by her called, "My Heart's Cry". It really is about how we can know Jesus better, more intimately than before. I read it before already, but I have forgotten, then one day I decided to read it again. At this critical time, I feel the urge and importance to pursue Him more. I'm still going through a difficult time, still emotional, and feeling pain over my past relationship.

But...

God has told me to look at Him, not anyone else! Him!! Him ! him!, and I have done that. I look at my ex girlfriend, and I get hurt, I look at other people's ministries and I get jealous because I want that too, I look at my friends marriages, and I want that too...

But God has told me to stop looking!! look at Him!
And I have done so.

So I've been praying that God would speak to me personally and through his word to me personally, and He has! Just to hear you speak to me about my circumstances, or to hear you say you love me is enough.

And now I'm reading the second chapter of the book..."more of his tears..""

It's really about how we can identify ourselves soo closely with Him, that his tears of joy, sadness, pain, etc, become our tears.

Wow! reading this book will help me pursue my life's motto. "To be a man after His own heart"

i've also been recently touched by Psalm 24. "He who has clean hands and a pure heart, will ascend the hill of the Lord." Man! that's a true history maker! I think that verse really means that those lives that are so closely aligned with His word, as well as our motives and thoughts are pure and pleasing to Him, those are the people who will know the blessing of God in their lives!
So this has also been my prayer.

I have also learned to pursue what God has placed in my heart to pursue. I feel that urge to continue leading worship and being involved in worship, and I feel that I should continue to try and write songs. I must help others, youths, to experience God and to challenge them through worship ministry.

Will write more soon..

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home