Thursday, April 14, 2005

3 revelations...

3 revelations that God spoke to me randomly...

1. Like a child
2. everyday living
3. wisdom in trials/get specific..!

Yes further explanations and meanings..

1. Like a child

-Yesterday, nearing the end of the work day, I became a little overwhelmed by anxiety and fear of the future. I guess I'm dealing with the break-up of my past g/f. Still getting through that. I really loved her, and wanted to stay with her. But she chose to walk away. So I'm left with trying to cope and deal with it. I don't think that there is just "one" person out there for you. So I guess I'm just trying to move on now. When the feelings aren't mutual and the commitment is not mutual, then we don't have a relationship. I would have stayed with her until the end, forever, if she wanted to stay with me till the end. But that was not the case.
On the bus, I saw a little girl, she was singing and being very undignified. God reminded me to be like a child, just to know that God is good, and he knows what is best for me, and his timing is perfect.

2. Everday living..

I was reflecting on my life, and my activities. I was searching and wondering how I can be signifcant for him. I thought that life could be more exciting than my life right now. The way I'm living and the way most people are living, they are tired and work 9-5. I was thinking, why don't I go be a missionary, do this and that for God..wouldn't that be exciting?, then God would be glorified. Having said that, I can still do those things. But God reminded me that I can glorify Him, every single day. In the stupid chores that we do, our conversations, our activities, everything can bless God and bring glory to Him, and plant seeds in peoples hearts. We can never know the full extent of the impact our lives can have on others when we live for Christ. I think when we meet our maker, everything hidden will be revealed, everything will be revealed, what we did, and the kind of impact on others will be revealed.

3. wisdom in trials/get specific..!

I still am going through difficult period in my life. Still struggling here and there. But what is God teaching me? what does he specificially want to teach me? what does he specifically want me to change? We need to get specific, no generalities. James 1 talks about how God gives Wisdom in trials. So I pray that God will give me wisdom to know what specifically he wants to teach me, and what specifically he wants me to change, and how to change.

Signing out for now...back to work..
Your grace is sufficient for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home