Thursday, March 31, 2005

His Grace is sufficient for me!

It's hard for me most of the time. With thoughts of her sometimes quite overwhelming, but sometimes it's less overwhelming. I have pleaded with God to heal me, to wash away the pain, and everything, but God says "NO!" But He says to me "My grace is sufficient for you." I'm like Paul now, where I have to submit to this "thorn" and just rest and believe that His grace is sufficient for me. A lot of times, I don't feel the power of those words. A lot of times I just have to keep repeating those words to myself over and over and over again. I'm scared of her. I'm scared to see her, and I anticipate seeing her, I'm scared. I'm a pain right now, and feel wounded. So I'm left to say, and to believe with all of my heart, "His grace is sufficient for me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home