Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lead me to the place of peace

Lord,

As I begin my day today, I pray that you lead me to the place of peace. As I focus on You, and as I let go of things, Lord, bring me to the place of peace and healing. Restore my soul.
Fill me up with all of you, and of your power, and of your Spirit, and have your way with me today. Lead me to make an impact in the workplace, through conversations, and my own actions. Lift away my burdens today. Wash away the pain today. Wash away the bitterness and anger, and only give me love. I need love, I need You.

Who are you Lord?

You are my rock.
You are my shelter.
You are my fortress.
You are my portion.
You are my help.
You are the one who hears my cries.
You are my shepherd.
You are my comforter.
You are my defender.
You are my hope.
You are my saviour.
You are my healer.

I know who You are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home