Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Identifying with the heart of God

I guess I learned an important lesson yesterday about the heart of God towards those He created. In my life right now, I really do love someone so very much, but yet she has chosen to not return that love, and has walked away. As I was thinking about it, God showed me that He feels the same way about humanity. He loves his created ones so much, he gave Himself up and provided a way for them to come to Him. He is passionate about his children. He courts them. Yet, some have chosen to ignore and reject His love. I feel just a drop of the pain, and emotions that He feels. Love is freely given and received. That's true love. This is interesting, because my prayer has always been that I can be a man after God's own heart, like David was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home