Monday, March 14, 2005

I wait on You....

Deliverance, healing, God's guidance doesn't always come so quickly. Sometimes we need to wait.

God I really can't stop thinking about her. I feel her right in my heart, I actually feel her physically in my heart, and I definitely miss her every minute of the day. I know that I really do love her.

It's going to take me a long time to fully get through this. Lead me God through this, as I hold your hand, wait on You and look to you daily for strength, and grace. My mind is focused on You. Be my everything, be all that I need, be my food, and drink.

I don't ask that you deliver me, but I ask that you encounter me in the midst of pain. Give me joy to do what you what me to do, and to be who you want me to be. Grant me patience in pain and trial. And a open heart to learn what you are trying to teach me at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home