Friday, February 25, 2005

Enough for me...

At work right now...feeling tired. But looking to God for grace and answers. The songs come to me.."You are my supply, my breathe of life, still more awesome than I know"...."All of You is more than enough for, all of me for every breathe and every need you satisfy me, with Your love, and all I have in You is more than enough"

You are more than enough for me, to get through this trial. Reading exodus and the trial of the israelites. They were held in bondage for so long! But God delivered them, in His time, and in His own way. Every day I have been relying on Him for strength and power.

Today God told me to forgive Melissa for the way she has hurt me. It's so easy to be angry at her, and be bitter. She broke my heart. God help me to forgive her. I can only do it with You! I choose to forgive her.

Take all of me God, all of me now, my heart, and everything, worries, pain, and tears. Your peace is my fortress, Jesus, You are Enough for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home