Sunday, May 30, 2004

What will you say about me???

A song that means something to me...
Take My Life

Take my life and let it be consecrated Lord to thee
Take my moments and my days, let them flow in ceaseless praise
Take my hands and let them move at the impulse of thy love
Take my feet and let them be swift and beautiful for thee

Take my voice and let me sing, always, only for my King
Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from thee
Take my silver and my gold, not a mite would I withhold
Take my intellect and use every power as You choose

Here am I all of me
Take my life it's all for thee

Take my will and make it thine, it shall be no longer mine
Take my heart it is thine own, it shall be thy royal throne
Take my love my Lord I pour at Your feet it's treasure store
Take myself and I will be ever, only, all for thee


The wedding was an experience, I won't forget. It was special because I could feel and taste a little of their love for each other. It made me emotional, ahhh, watery eyes here and there...now that is a wedding I care about going to and that is a wedding I will make mine!...So what will you say about me, when it's my turn to get married? when my Best man goes and makes his speech and pays tribute to me?? Will they say that I am a Godly man?, selfless, generous?, kind? compassionate, passionate? what will he say?? what a challenge to me hearing the speeches today...Yes praise yu, that you are indeed the foundation of everything!! yay!

am I selfish??...How to seek the kingdom of God...

Reading from scripture you teach me to care about what you care about, to desire to build your church and to reach out and make believers, to edify and encourage my bros and sisters, to walk uprightly and holy..with reverence..
you also teach me to pray for your will to be done, to pray for the things that you care about and not to be selfish and think about myself. Lord you indeed know my heart, and what I love, desire and want. I rest in your love god...

"Let me learn by paradox, that the way down is the way up, that to be low is to be high, that the broken heart is the healed heart, that the contrite spirit is the rejoicing spirit, that the repenting soul is the victorious soul, that to have nothing is to possess all, that to bear the cross is to wear the crown, that to give is to receive, that the valley is the place of vision."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home