Sunday, May 09, 2004

Not To Us...It's all for you!

It's not to us...it's all for you..Yes it's all about you Jesus. What a wonderful lesson this sunday you taught me. How many times I have come to church, seeking something, seeking an experience like your a vending machine!!..you deserve much more than that... And how often do I let my pride get in the way, cause I'm in the praise team, boy! my ego can get in the way..and serving more in leadership roles...boy that can get my ego high!..Keep me humble lord!, It's about you. The right attitude?? ....What can Joshua give?..don't hold anything back!

I'm giving a lot I think..In church, cell, work, and relationships. But you remind me to rest, and pray and listen, and read your word first!..how often I can get caught up in service, and forget about that one thing first.. ..

I feel your blessing upon my life..I feel so much more passionate about you God, my heart is yours!..you sweep me away with your presence in my life, and your blessings in my life. My family!, what a wonderful family, ...relationships!, what gifts from God! especially...*******!!! :)...

I feel you peace in my life right now, that things are going to be okay!, you are watching over my life, and my experiences.

So I throw away my pride, showing off..and put on humility.. It's all for you...not me!.. gonna do whatever you tell me to do!..

I commit the new addition to my life..God you be there, I know you watch over us.. truly may you be glorified in all of this.. guide us and give us grace and wisdom. We have nothing to fear, cause your with us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home