Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Chilling at Jack Astor's...

So what are you teaching me this day? Seems that your teaching me about compassion, listening, feeling their pain. Just went out for a bite with one of my closest buds...and he's telling me about his family situation, and difficulty and stress with all of that. It's so important to be a really good listener, and to have compassion. I'm also soo thankful for a good family, who lovely support me in all things that i do. Not a lot of people have a great family like mine.

I dunno, feel like I'm more exciting about you God and the things that matter most to you. I never wanna sit on the sidelines or be indifferent. I'm totally for you, and care about what you care about. Yes, you have and are continually fanning into flame a passion for your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home