Wednesday, April 07, 2004

At the end of my day...

Today was good, a lot of encouragement from God from people. Whether they are christian or not, Lord used them to encourage me. The power of encouragement, hope and wisdom said to others has a positive effect on the person. Use me to do just that. My mouth is yours, and may they come from my heart.

People can say a lot of things to me, hurtful things, encouragements, or spot my imperfections. Yes i need to take them humbly. At the end of the day, it's what you say about me. And I feel your encouragement and touch on my soul, my heart. Your bring healing, and peace where i have been wounded. You strengthen and give me faith to carry on, even though my future is uncertain. Use me father wherever I am, my talents everything, and at the end of the day, I quiet myself down, and what you say to me, is most important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home