Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Orange cards...

I got two orange cards from two friends recently..

One of them wrote:

I thank God for you, because of the
genuine heart of worship that you display. Worshipping God is an
awesome privilege and I appreciate your honesty and authentic worship
leading during small group.

Another one of them wrote:

You brought me to Cornerstone. Your continuous love and effort is always so encouraging. You've never given up on me from before and now. Your kind and harsh words stick with me and I think about what you say, though it seems like I don't. Thank You.

personal comments: Thank you for these two great friends who have encouraged me to press on!, to keep doing these things that I have been doing. I love worship, and always strive to be a faithful friend. i wanna do more for you. Only you lead. You take me to new heights, use me to bless others and lift them up.

"Consuming fire, fan into flame, a passion for your name. Spirit of God, fall in this place, Lord have your way, Lord have your way with us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home