Saturday, March 13, 2004

Just thinking...oh can't stop writing, I love this!! haha!...
I guess the reason she rejected was because she didn't know me that well, needed to know my character, ups and downs...and I'm thinking, how am I ever going to win her heart, if it's so hard to get her to open up to me!..especially win perhaps another guy in her life is way ahead of me when it comes to that deep friendship she wants before she dates a person...! but then I was thinking this morning, "Josh you really don't trust God", yeah I guess I don't...I don't trust in His timing, trust that He'll make it all work out for me..So I pray for peace!, Lord I pray you forgive me!, Lord i pray that you change me, into a Godly man!, passionate man for you!, that I'll do anything for you God..nothing reserved!...if there is another attractive about me, then I pray that part of me will shine indeed!...My friend told me this truth...if God wanted you to have a girlfriend, you would already have one. So true..so true...so I wait...potter change this life/heart, through molding me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home