Saturday, March 13, 2004

There's this girl that I utterly adored!..Told her how I felt. I must say I was hurt by her response, yet I wasn't that hurt..yet I was not surprised either. I prayed so long about her, thought it was the right time. But upon reflection, and hearing advice and yelling from my dear friends...thoughts came into my head...Perhaps I was too focused upon getting her, and instead of working harder to be a good friend and getting to know her better, I took matters into my own hands, and wrote her my confessions...boy did it take a lot of courage...perhaps it's God saying no, or perhaps its the wrong timing, or maybe both truths are correct. I was talking to a friend on the phone last night, and he quoted 1 corinthians 13...that beautiful passage about love...and he made me think about "Love is not self-seeking", perhaps, I have been selfish, I didn't give my desires to God, I didn't wait...Hey, but I've grown, I mean I did it cause she was challenging me to be a man, and take initiative. I guess I was just so anxious about it. So I leave it into Gods hands, indeed He watches over my heart...But i'm thankful that we've become better friends-her and I...I hope that we can grow in that friendship...I was real to you, tried to be a good friend!...you know that girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home