Saturday, March 13, 2004

Ahh..I confess I haven't been doing my best in school these days..sorta lazy...distracted by many things..so I'm going to work hard!..the other day, I heard a song called "facedown", cool song!..talks about the reverence of God...and his glory! just showing up!, What is His glory, I think it his awesomeness, his power!, that just makes us wanna fall facedown!, sometimes we forget that we should be bowing facedown!..isn't he worthy of it!..Well God is with us always anyway, and he is working in our lives..so I suppose that is Glory!..but is there more than that!..Does God wanna do more!..?? I think He does...I think we lose that reverence for God sometimes..so I never wanna lose it! Lord let your glory shine around..and we all fall facedown! I will I will I will!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home