Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Confessions...

I just bought the Hillsong United New CD...

Haha!, I bought the demo, and got 10% off, better than nothing...Listening to it, and watching their dvd. I had some jealously, and it wasn't always about God anymore, perhaps the music and wanting to be a somebody. Forgive me God, for wanting to be a somebody, wanting glory for myself, showing off. I think you desire me to submit to you..."Lord have your way in me"...take me to new heights, teach me new things, lead me to new places...fan into flame a passion for you new.. Just use me Lord, keep me humble, always mindful of your mercies.. I don't want to be a somebody...If you want to put me up on some kinda "higher place"....Lord just whatever you want...."stir it up in hearts Lord, a passion for you new"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home