Monday, April 05, 2004

So many things that I wanna say...

There are so many things that I want to say to her. Yet I can't. Will it make a difference? I wish that she knew how much I cared and loved her, even though our friendship is new. So many things I see good, and love in her. Oh well, Lord you are in control. Once again, I place her into your hands.

Ever I will seek your Lord! yes!...Lord help me to finish the school term strong!, I don't know where I am going, only you know, direct my paths, though it is unknown to me. My constant prayer is that I can be more like you Jesus. I thank you, that there has been so much "Jesus" talk in the news lately, from the passion, to documentaries to movies. It's so good and awesome!, It remains to be seen, what kind of impact this does for your kingdom.

"Cause all you are is all I want always. Draw me close, in your eyes.. OH GOD!, I wanna be with you!, I wanna be with you!"

Today as I was reading your word and reflecting on the book of Numbers!, wow, and I got something from it! hehe. Lord today you taught me that you are the centre of everything in my life. You're the focus, my life depends on you! I'm not going far from you! you're my life. May you always be first in my life! yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home