Sunday, May 02, 2004

I need you!!

Well, what a week and a weekend. Started off last week discouraged and unsured about whether I will get a job or not. But thank God, I got a job, well a summer job. I feel what a blessing!, I will take this summer to reflect upon the future as well as plan for it. Looking at some specifc industries that i want to get into, as well as seeing whether or not a future in the government is a possibility for me. I just want to thank God, for blessings family. Today we had a dinner at my sister's place, just my whole family together enjoying ourselves, along with baby anna! muaah! my sweet heart!...I'm not going to take them for granted, and I especially don't want to take baby anna for granted...I wanna be the best uncle in the whole wide world!! super uncle!! haha..

Today at service you reminded of a few things. Helped to realize what kind of worship is acceptable to you and what kind of worship you are excited about! You remind me to obey, to love my neighbour as myself, to be unselfish, and super generous!...to love the poor, orphans and widows. You remind me that my role in cell group as "worship leader" is soo much more than songs! To choose songs that inspire and challenge others is a worthy cause, but also planning programs, being involved in leading different things like prayer, bible study, outreaches, are all part of my role, and thinking about how to lead this group forward.
I won't shut up!...You teach me to speak up!, to challenge the way things are. And yet be teachable, and learn to listen with love. and work together with others.

You call me...yet I ignore you!..
hmmm, you call Lord to spend time with you, or pray, yet sometimes I have ignored your gentle whispers...you are first! Help me not to ignore your still small voice, that bids me to come! come to me!

Oh boyy!!!
I start work tommorrow!! at 8am! a little scared...yet excited!! yippee!!
Help me to be nice! I wanna be genuine person, real!, not fake!, real about my faith, and unashamed! Use me! to prepare the way for you! Grant me many many opportunities to talk about you Jesus Christ!, To plan seeds and save people from the fire! When they look at me, may they see the image of Jesus! He's alive in me! There's something different about me!

In Your time, you make all things beautiful!...
In your hands I commit the things that are in my heart. Things that I want, things that I hope for!...and father, fill me with peace, joy, and confidence in you!..that in your time you make all things beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home