Friday, May 21, 2004

reflections...

Yesterday was great, went to the worship night by hillsong united, touched in a positive way, moved to live with abandonment, and pure devotion for God once again, praising you for all that you are. Indeed there is a heart for ministry related to worship and music. I'm ready when you call me forward to do more for you. But for the time being I will do what I can to influence all that is around me. Especially my church and small group. Yesterday I gave it all back to you, my life, and things that are precious to me. Praise is a powerful thing isn't it? to encourage each other and strengthens our walk, gives us passion, teaches us who we are and gives us power to fight the darkness and win many souls for you.

Hey to my best friend, thank you for all your support it means a lot to me!, I have to say this again, that you have indeed added to my life, so much!, I'm different because of you!, that's the truth. Thank you! I'm happy to see that you are growing and pursuing your dreams, and doing what you need to do. I'm behind you, and will support you all the way!

Father, you encourage me to not accept the way things are, but to be a positive influence around me. Use me to do more for you.

You teach me to trust in you. You carry me like a father carries his own son. You watch over me, and you sustain and provide for me. Even though I walk through the valleys you are with me. and of course the mountaintops!..You only ask me to trust you.

Indeed I commit my career into your hands. I'm going to make plans and just do it. Feel free to mess them up God!..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home