Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lord I need you...

Still struggling with my love for her. I can't explain the depth of my love for her. But it's so deep. Woke up at 5am, and thought about it. I then began to cry out to God to help me through this. I have no idea what she is doing, or the status of her heart towards me.

On tuesday night she called me, I was surprised. It meant the whole world when she did that. It meant sooo much to me. A smile on her face, means the whole world to me.

But love cannot be forced can it? No, God tells me no!, it's all free will. I can't make her be with me can I? Absolutely not! There are so many things I want to say to her, but would it make a difference? does she even want to hear?

Lord I look to you daily, even now as I write this. For grace, and strength. I come to you with a broken heart, help me, teach me guide me. What do I do now? I keep asking you God? What would you like me to do?

But I still love her. She's so special to me and I'm there for her as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home