Thursday, January 27, 2005

What do I do...Part 2

You counsel me to do something that I must obey. During worship practice while I was singing to the Lord, I felt a direction that i must take. First of all, I have made a conclusion:

1. I cannot force her to be with me.

In light of that truth, I have been praying, what should I do next. The Lord revealed something to me. A while ago, I was reading about this woman teacher who goes around teaching wherever she is invited, she is the daughter of Billy Graham. She wrote about her husband. She said that her husband's treasure was her. He gladly gave her back to God for His service, and she has become a beautiful, sweet, fragrance for others benefit, for the glory of God.

That reminded me of the girl I love so much. Not that she is a possession, but in my heart, she is very dear and precious to me. You counsel me to give her back to you in my heart. So Lord, right now, I surrender her back to you God, into your care. I don't want to hold her back. I don't know if she will ever come back. But I give her back to you. Thank you for bringing her into my life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home