Monday, March 07, 2005

Filled with love and yet filled with anger...

Yup so I've been writing songs recently. It's been meaningful to me to do that. Wrote two songs on Saturday, and I want to write another after reading some portions from scripture about Moses.

I guess I need to "go away" for a while. It's interesting the things in my heart and my emotions. Part of me loves her so deeply, but a part of me, is angry and bitter towards her. A part of me wants to be with her, and a part of me doesn't.

A part of me doesn't care about her, a part of me doesn't even want her in my life, or even want her around...yet a part of me wants to always be with her.

hmmm....Joshua, you're so strange...need help!! hahaha!..

Well, that's why I need to "go away". Trying my best to sort out my feelings and emotions. But there is a need to go on "retreats", so that I can get these feelings sorted out. Anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home